Meet the Chief!
June 9th, 2014
Chieftain Least Red Clock – Ken Paden
“Stay active in Scouting. Stay active in Mic-O-Say. Always live by the 4HR, because through those, you become a better man.”
Chieftain Red Clock’s advice to new Braves
Hometown: St. Joseph, MO
Tapped: 3rd Session, 1963
– He is a three time Tapper
– Became a Sachem 3rd Session, 1971 and then MM 5th session 1977
– Received the Four Fires award in 1988
– Named the Senior Medicine Man in 2011
– Has served on the Camp Geiger Staff for 48 years!
To view Ken Paden’s thoughts on having been in the Tribe for 50 years (dated 2013), CLICK HERE